Tote Slouch Nappy Bag - Tan Jungle Leather (6474)
**Limited edition! Once sold out, it is gone!**
Jungle Fever! Our stylish Tote Slouch nappy bag comes in a gorgeous distressed Tan Jungle Leather which ages like a fine wine. Mums around the globe love how this leather gets softer and more luxurious feeling with use over time.
- one main internal compartment with elasticised pockets
- outer zip pocket for personal items
- antique gold hardware
- water-resistant nylon lining and accessories
- key fob holder for keys or pacifier
- protective metal feet on the base
- detachable leather adjustable shoulder strap
- stroller straps
- large padded microfibre change mat
- insulated bottle holder- insulation 2 hours - (Max bottle size 330mm)
- zip top wet purse (non-phthalate pvc)
- OiOi wipes case (non-phthalate)
- Height: 29cm (11.5"), Width: 40cm (15.5"), Gusset: 15cm (6")
- Capacity: 18L
I wanted a bag that was stylish, good quality, and practical. This bag is seriously beautiful (even more so in person) and checks off all of the above. It’s the perfect diaper bag- holds more than enough for newborns, and phases perfectly into the toddler stage. I’ve used it also as a weekend bag, camera bag, and a carry on bag. Do NOT HESITATE to buy it. I also loved the different compartments for the mom stuff too! Phone, wallet, lip chap, water bottle. It was my fiat purchase after finding out I was pregnant, and I’ve used it every day since!
I’ve only used this bag a few times as bub just arrived. It’s quite roomy, there isn’t a lot of pockets like in other Oi Oi bags, yet that’s great as I’ll be keeping it to use as a tote bag after bub has grown. My favourite Oi Oi feature are the pram straps. So useful!! Worth the money in my opinion.
Very pleased with the bag, can’t wait to use it :slightly_smiling:
It is perfect! Worth the wait for it to ship to America.
I received my new happy bag so fast I could barely believe my eyes. The nappy bag itself exceeded my expectations and I have had so many positive comments. I cannot recommend Oioi enough!