Faux Leather Carry All Nappy Bag - Dusty Rose (PRE-ORDER LATE AUGUST DELIVERY)
PRE-ORDER FOR LATE AUGUST DELIVERY. All orders containing this item will be shipped in full by the 20th of August once restocked.
If you need this item earlier, email us firstname.lastname@example.org for stockists that have it ready to ship now.
The stylish OiOi Dusty Rose Faux Leather Carry All has been winning parents' choice awards for years and it is no wonder why! It is the most organised baby bag out there and oozes sophistication.
This nappy bag is the one for you if your like to keep everything in its place because it is:
- Organised: Signature 2-compartment design with multiple pockets on the front for easy access PLUS two elasticised & insulated side pockets for bottles. (16 pockets in total)
- Spacious: Plenty of room for everything you need without being cumbersome - check out our blog article to see how our customers pack their carry all!
- Versatile: It can be worn cross-body (keeping you hands free to juggle your little ones!), over your shoulder as a stylish handbag or be clipped onto your pram using the complimentary pram straps.
- Easy to clean: both the inside & outside of your bag have a wipe clean water-resistant finish, and liquids simply ripple off!
- Protective: metal feet on the bottom of your bag to prevent it getting dirty when out & about
- High Quality: Made from beautiful, soft premium Faux Leather with YKK zips
Comes with the following accessories:
- Large padded microfiber change mat (wipe clean or gentle machine wash)
- Insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (maximum bottle size 330 ml)
- Non-phthalate PVC zip top wet purse (great for dirties!)
- 2 x Stroller Straps that hang your bag neatly from any stroller
- Detachable messenger strap
in cm: Height: 28 cm, Width: 45 cm, Gusset: 20 cm
in inches: Height: 11″, Width:18″, Gusset: 7.5″ Capacity: 25L
*All OiOi fabrics are tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSC and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines (third-party test conducted with leading body Intertek).