Here at OiOi, we stand behind our products and we take great pride in the quality of the craftsmanship of each and every item we produce.
For our Faux Leather range, we have taken great care into sourcing a high quality PU leather.
For your peace of mind, our Faux Leather (PU fabric) and linings are REACH compliant, meaning no toxic levels of chemicals are used in the manufacturing process.
We have also independently tested our PU with leading independent body, Intertek. Our PU has met & exceeded Intertek's stringent tests for levels of lead & its compounds, BPA, formaldehyde, 9 types of phthalates, PFOAS and additional substances. The PVC pouch is also phthalate free.
Further, for quality assurance, our Faux Leather has passed the following tests conducted via an independent laboratory:
- Peeling strength test: 1.8 - 2.0 kg 0.3/3cm
- Abrasion resistance: grinding wheel with 750g weight 1200 times
- Colour fastness to rubbing: dry grade 4, wet grade 3
For context, this means our PU meets the same wear & tear standards as a quality pair of shoes.
Please note the following care instructions for Faux Leather designs:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Be mindful of sharp edges or surfaces that may scratch your bag.
- Do not submerge your bag in water.
- Clean the material with a soft and dry cloth.
- Stains can be cleaned with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap. Please wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion.
- For stubborn stains, as a last resort, use a very small amount of Eucalyptus oil on a clean cloth & rub very gently.
- Minor scuffs can be concealed with shoe polish . A good local shoe repairer may be able to assist with this.
- As a last resort, Eucalyptus oil can be used to gently polish away stubborn stains such as pen ink marks.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, we offer a 12 month warranty period.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.