Reversible pram liner - Botanical/Navy/White Gingham
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Keep your pram clean & your little one comfy with one of our innovative pram liners!
This reversible design features our signature Australian Botanical print on one side and classic Navy Gingham on the other - simply flip the liner over for a whole new look.
- Luxurious design - quilted padding for extra comfort & supportive head-roll, perfect for pram naps.
- High quality, durable fabrics - unique cool-to-touch fabric with a breathable, non-allergenic quick dry inlay.
- Super easy to clean - our pram liners are machine washable. They also have a water-resistant finish, so your pram liner can quickly be wiped down when out & about (you don’t have to worry about any spills soaking into the fabric!)
- Universal design - guaranteed to fit most prams with a 5-point harness or your money back. Check out our customer gallery to see our pram liners in a variety of models, or, send us a live chat message & we will confirm the fit for you!
- Baby safe materials - tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSC and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines.
Will this fit my pram?
Click here for full list of prams that we fit or send us a live chat message & we will confirm the fit for you!
Dimensions: Length: 82 cm (32"), Width: 35 cm (14"), Gusset: 2 cm (1")
What fabric is this pram liner made from?
OiOi pram liners are made from a top-quality poly-twill fabric with a breathable non-allergenic quick-dry inlay. Printed with a non-toxic finish, we guarantee our fabrics are safe for your infant*
We love this fabric because it is:
- Super easy to clean with a wipe
- Machine washable - the OiOi seat liner will spring back into shape and retain the vibrancy of the print after many washes
- Durable water resistant finish
- Cool to touch when it is warm & sunny outside
*All OiOi fabrics are tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSC and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines
Orders placed before 12pm AEST are dispatched same day (excludes weekends & public holidays).
We offer the following shipping rates:
Shipping rates for Australia
We offer Free Shipping Australia Wide for all orders over $60.
Standard shipping rate: $7.45 via Australia Post
Express shipping rate: $10 via Australia Post
Rest of the World
Free Standard Shipping Worldwide for all orders over $200AUD.
Standard shipping rate: $15AUD via Sendle (21-28 day delivery time)
Express shipping rate: $35AUD via DHL Express (1 week delivery time)
IMPORTANT: International taxes and duties. Please note any additional importation charges, taxes or customs duties that are incurred within the recipients country are the responsibility of the buyer/recipient. Your delivery charge does not include such additional charges.
30-day returns policy
We happily accept returns for change of mind for our new season stock within 30 days from date of receiving your order, with tags still attached. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.Please note that customers are responsible for all postage costs & that we will process a refund once the item reaches our warehouse.
OiOi take extreme care in ensuring our goods are of the highest quality, so if you find a fault with one of our products we will review the issue as soon as possible and if found faulty, we will replace it for you.If the issue is deemed wear and tear or misuse, the warranty does not apply.Please ensure you follow our cleaning instructions as other methods will be deemed as misuse.Please contact email@example.com for advice on storing your bag to ensure no damage occurs.
We are available via Live Chat or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Such a beautiful design, so easy to fit, and bub looks so comfy! Love love love!
Thank you so much Tara! Isabella
Really good product also very good service from OiOi.
Love your work!!!
Awesome pram liner and it also fits my 1974 ( Australian made too) pram I used for my first born, and still in perfect condition. Now I am so excited at being able to use it for my first grandchild. All decked out with a beautiful new liner . Perfect!
Wow! That is so special. Thank you Janey for your review - enjoy taking your grandchild on many adventures :) Isabella
I bought this for my Uppababy Vista. It’s so pretty, good amount of padding so it’s nice and soft. I love that this fabric is so easy to wipe clean! It’s great quality too so am very happy with this pram liner 👍🏼
Thank you so much for your review!
So pleased that you are happy with you new pram liner :)
I first seen this pram liner when a friend haD brought it, I absolutely fall in love with it looks great and I also love how it just wipes clean game changer. Highly recommend